OMG, its that time of the year.. as we all know our November has been a another month of this year stuck indoors, so as predicted everyone is bringing Christmas to life early and I’m so here for it! I have myself, been singing along to Christmas music, putting up decs and I have already started Christmas shopping. With all this being said, Black Friday and Cyber week is just around the corner and its the perfect time to get your Christmas Bargains. Over the the next two weeks I will be bringing every gift guide and every discount you will need to survive the deals of Black Friday. The plan is all this week, (beginning 16th Nov) I will be giving you a different gifting guide each day, for him, her, home and even a gift guide to treat yourself. I will try to include as much a possible for you. I will reveal more of what will becoming to you on Cyber Week and Black Friday soon.
So to kick this off, I thought I would create a gift guide for her, which will cover a lot of ages and categories including; Beauty, Hair, Sleepwear, Home and Luxury items. Before I start if there is anything you’d like me to cover; please email me or dm me over on instagram.com/chelsocean_x and I will try my best to include your requests over the next few days.
GIFT GUIDES FOR HER
BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE
Above I have collected some ‘Gifts For Her’ which are great ideas for Christmas this year. I will leave all product links below.
- No7 Perfect Party Collection – Currently on a black Friday offer for £75.00, you would be saving a massive £123.50!!! No7 have a massive range of Christmas gifts, perfect for a lovely gift for her this year. Click here to see the full No7 range.
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau Perfume – shop all fragrances here.
- Yankee Candle Winter Bundle – Yankee is the perfect gift, stocking fillers for everyone this time of year – everyone loves a good candle! Here is some more Yankee sets for your gifts or to get your house smelling beautiful this year.
- Soft Glam Luxe Set Anastasia Beverly Hills – everyone loves abit of makeup this time of year.
- Beauty Fridge – firstly lets discuss this, when I first laid my sights on this I was undecided but I am SOO here for it! Chilled products are the best for your skin, this is super cute.
- ASOS Makeup bag – this is such a cute stocking filler.
- Tan Luxe – oh the lack of holidays this year everyone needs their fake tan fix asap – the perfect gift.
- Pixi Beauty – the beauty brand EVERYONE raves about!!
- Elemis Skincare – I am a very big fan on this brand for skincare, you can find some great stocking fillers.
- Origins Skincare – another amazing skincare brand, which is a great stocking filler.
- Carmex Gift Set – the perfect set to get your lips look cracking this year!
- Nars Lipstick set – treat the ladies this year with the best makeup.
COSY GIFT GUIDE
Everyone loves being cosy, so here is the perfect guide to feel cosy at home this winter. Get the perfect pj’s and cosy ideas here – these are perfect for some cute stocking fillers as well. All products linked below.
Product Guide Links
- Pink Fluffy Dressing Gowns. This is such a cute stocking filler – Dressing Gowns you can get from anywhere ASOS, Topshop and H&M have always been my go-to’s for dressing gowns. Primark is a great place also for sleepwear however, bearing in mind if it will open before Christmas.
- H&M Grey PJ’s. To showcase the gorgeous pieces are currently offering. I would 100% recommend everyone being a H&M member, you can get member prices, exclusive before Black Friday Access and currently free delivery for members – its free to join, so why not?!
- H&M Blue Hoodie – the perfect cosy essential.
- Slippers !!
- Hot Water Bottle – ok, this is a great cheap stocking filler! Especially with this time of year to try be keeping warm in bed!
- Fluffy Socks
- ASOS PJ’s – I had to include these, I am in love with these pj’s slightly more expensive but they look amazing and very comfyl!!
HOMEWARE GIFT GUIDE
Homeware, my favourite pass time. Is your home ready for Christmas yet? See below for some perfect home gifts for her.
I am a massive homeware fan, love looking and buying new additions to your home. I have put some of my current pieces of all prices into a gift guide for you. All product links below.. FYI I am currently writing this awaiting my H&M home delivery.. yay!!!
- Eat, Drink, Nap .. being honest I have never had this book, but I have heard some amazing reviews and would looks lovely in your home – currently on my wish list – maybe for black Friday?
- The White Company Reed Diffuser – EVERYONE loves their house smelling amazing, especially with festive scents.
- Ceramic Sculpture – I have just brought this for a room edition, I am so excited (what I am currently waiting for) – on h&m for £19.99 or £14.99 if you are a member!!
- Dipping Chocolate Box Set – if their is something she will love, this is it!!
- Chanel Book – great stocking filler.
- The 5 minute journal – this is something I have asked for Christmas myself to start in the New Year; I have seen a few people use this during this year and I am so excited to use!
- Pack of Towels – stocking filler idea!
- Love Handles Vase – Expensive but I love this idea!!
- Pillows, any cute pillows that match the interior is great ideas!
Thanks so much for reading and hope you found these gift guides helpful, I have planned a whole week of them!
** Please note; This blog post contains some affiliate links which generate commission sales.**